Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

America’s Financial Problems

I’m immediately suspicious of anyone who claims to have a simple solution for America’s financial woes.  I know of nothing in Horsford’s history that would indicate he has any knowledge at all about the fiscal policy of the U.S. Government.  If he has one, I’d like to see it.  On the other hand, Tarkanian has attempted on several occasions to explain his understanding and solutions of America’s financial problems.  I’m less than impressed.  I’d like to see both of these candidates explain their plans for solving these very serious problems. 


1 comment:

  1. Seems like none of the folks in Washington have ANY solutions other then to print more money.
    When I was a kid I could get a slice of pizza and a Coke for 25 cents, the other day I paid almost $6.00!
    Check out the price of a pre 1963 Dime, it's worth over a $1.35 now.
    Sure seems like government is screwing us, at least to me.

    ReplyDelete