Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 30, 2011

Rick Santorum


The last of my five tragic candidates seeking the Republican nomination for President is Rick Santorum.  Nice guy – looks good – talks a good game although when he has more than one issue to deal with, he seems to be overwhelmed.

There must be at least a million men and women in this country who have more of what an American President should be than Rick Santorum.

I can’t picture him dealing with and solving any of this country’s and the world’s problems.

The Presidency demands exceptional intellect, experience and judgment that must be far better than that of any and all other leaders in the world.

Santorum would never make the first cut if there were one million candidates for the job.  He is not average, he is far below average among any substantial field of candidates that I could imagine.  

Of the two other Republican candidates, I think I could give careful consideration to both Huntsman and Paul. I hope there is nothing to these accusations of racial bigotry of Ron Paul. If there is that would close my door for considering Paul.  

I think they are sound thinkers who have thought about the issues and have developed logical and reasonable solutions to those problems.  

I am, however, disappointed by Huntsman’s lackluster performance to date.  He’s a solid guy with high intellect and past substantial successes.

No comments:

Post a Comment