Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Rick Perry


Perry excuses his inability to discuss any issue with any depth because he is “not a good debater.” Debating is not the problem.  His problem is that he seldom understands the question and when he does understand it, he has no clue about the answer.  If you can’t handle a question, how can you discuss it intelligently?  Perry’s style of debating is not his problem.  His problem is, he never understands the question.  

He knows little of this country’s history.  He has no idea about the separation of powers established in the United States Constitution.   He knows nothing about the Supreme Court’s role in the interpretation of the Constitution.  In fact, he has no idea what the U.S. Supreme Court does.  He doesn’t even know how many Supreme Court Justices there are. 
 
He knows nothing about any other country and he knows damned little about this one.  

I sit in wonder to understand how the people of Texas ever elected this man Governor.  When I watch and listen to this clown, whose only attribute seems to be to laugh and make fun of his own stupidity, I wonder if my judgment of him is flawed.

I would really appreciate it if those of you who support this joke of a man would attempt to convince me that I am wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment