Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Annoyance With The TSA People

Governor Kenny Guinn told me of his annoyance with the TSA people when they would say to him, “Hello there Governor Guinn, it’s good to see you again,” and then they would search him, pat him down and go through his suitcase before he could get on the plane.

In each case Governor Guinn had to show ID and his boarding pass before he could proceed through the screening process that was designed to prevent our governor and others like him from carrying a bomb onto the plane.  For this outrageously ridiculous conduct you and I pay the salary of many people who may know a series of rules but who have absolutely no judgment.

I will find it interesting if the next time I go to the airport they point me out, harass me, and then put me through all their ignorant search and prevention rules.

WHO SAYS OSAMA BIN LADEN DIDN’T WIN THE WAR?  JUST LOOK AT THE FALLOUT FROM HIS SPENDING NO MORE THAN $20,000 TO HIJACK THREE PLANES AND CRASH TWO OF THEM INTO THE WORLD TRADE CENTER ON 9-11-01.

No comments:

Post a Comment