Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 1, 2013

The Representation Of The Students Must Change

The students of the Nevada System of Higher Education need to be represented on the Nevada Board of Regents.  First because those Regents spend the students money and second because the Regents really are not equipped to know how that money could best be spent.  If it were up to me because Nevada provides only 32% of higher educations funding, the state should have only 32% of the votes of the Regents.  Why the students havent figured this out is beyond me?  In any event, the representation of the students must change.

2 comments:

  1. Some needs to develop an APP so the kids can better understand how they are getting screwed. I don't think they pay much attention to anything but their "smart" phones. I know mine don't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A phone is only as "smart" as its user. Most phones I see are actually pretty dumb and some are downright ignorant.

    ReplyDelete