Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 2, 2012

Nothing Has Changed...

For the last four weeks every one of my Tweets has described the inadequate and unfair funding of Nevada’s eight institutions of higher education.  Each of the problems I have described I described during my tenure as the chancellor where I wrote a memo that was sent each Monday morning to the community leaders and all the legislators in the state. 

There is not one problem I discussed during the past four weeks that was not discussed in greater detail by me from 2004 to 2009.  Nothing has changed, nothing has gotten better.  The Regents have not begun to solve the funding problems.  The legislators don’t understand there are problems and Governor Sandoval would rather ride in parades than try to solve education’s problems. 


1 comment:

  1. Governor Sandoval would rather ride in parades than try to solve education’s problems.

    That's what politician do: NOTHING!

    ReplyDelete