Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Does It Frighten You?

I do interviews each noon of people who have serious effects on all of our lives.  I am shocked and dismayed when I get phone calls from viewers who say they couldn’t care less about what the county commission is doing or what the superintendent of schools is doing, and they don’t want to listen to anyone who talks about anything that is more important than the soap opera they watch.  That frightens me.  Does it frighten you?  Call me and we’ll discuss it.  My office number is 657-3142, and my home number is 222-2298.

1 comment:

  1. Pop Culture! The majority of folks don't pay attention to anything else. Their entertainment is more important to them than knowledge and it is frightening. One day AND that day will come they will wake up but it will be to late I fear.

    ReplyDelete