Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 9, 2012

Clinton / Obama

I always thought that President Clinton was the most intelligent, best read and best educated of any of the 43 presidents through his administration.  I’m told that as brilliant as Clinton is that those around him always had to deal with his ego which in some instances got in the way of his intellect.  Those same people tell me that Obama may actually be smarter than Clinton but that the great advantage in dealing with Obama, is that his ego never gets in the way.  I feel very comfortable with Barack Obama as President.  He’s smart enough, sound enough, thoughtful enough and energetic enough to help solve this country’s social and economic problems.


1 comment:

  1. I'm not going to hold my breath regarding BHO. I firmly believe that no politician is capable of helping the economy AND I don't trust them as a whole. Most are out for themselves and could care less about the folks.
    I have lived under 12 presidents and not one, NOT A SINGLE ONE has done ANYTHING to help me out.

    ReplyDelete