Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

TSA - The Poster Child For Government Waste

I was in one of the two lines going through the checkpoint at McCarran. When the line next to me grew shorter I asked one of the TSA employees why we couldn’t move some of our people over to the other line.  His response was that I should stay out of his business and if I didn’t I would be arrested.  If you have ever had a similar experience at McCarran or any airport, I would like to know about it.

If you examine the qualifications of a TSA agent, you will understand the level of talent and judgment of these people who last year were in a governmental agency that spent and cost 8 billion dollars.

TSA is the poster child for government waste.

WHO SAYS OSAMA BIN LADEN DIDN’T WIN THE WAR?  JUST LOOK AT THE FALLOUT FROM HIS SPENDING NO MORE THAN $20,000 TO HIJACK THREE PLANES AND CRASH TWO OF THEM INTO THE WORLD TRADE CENTER ON 9-11-01.

No comments:

Post a Comment